Octopus

Octopus
The Ominous Octopus

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Misty At Comic Con In San Antonio






My niece Misty Staten writes:

"Hello Benny,

 I am attaching some pictures, William Shatner, Lou Ferrigno, Bruce Campbell, and Stan Lee. I volunteered for Comic Con in San Antonio and Austin this year- all of their floor workers are volunteers so it saves the price of admission and at the end of the event everyone receives the extra merchandise and autographs so I hope I get selected.


Misty"


Here are the pictures of she sent that show her with-



                                                                  Bruce Campbell

 
 
 
 
Stan Lee
 
 
 
 
 
 Lou Ferrigno ( "The Incredible Hulk" )

 
 
 
 
 
And William Shatner ( "Captain Kirk" ).






Guess I missed out on this one too.




A

No comments:

Post a Comment