Octopus

Octopus
The Ominous Octopus

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

CHALLENGERS OF THE UNKNOWN #39








CHALLENGERS OF THE UNKNOWN was always a comic book I liked, although I don't think I saw very many issues of it when I was a kid. This is one that I don't think I've read before.



 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 



Back when this story was originally published, computers took up a lot of space and were not as common or as advanced as what we have today. Frequently the bad guys in the comics were using them as part of their sinister plots, as in this story.







A

No comments:

Post a Comment